Tuesday 16 July 2013

Harry Potter

During our last bazaar, we met a very interesting customer that has very huge passion in fairy tales that she loves accessories that has the theme of that. She is my greatest inspiration and hence, I have tried a few designs for our very first fairy tale theme - Harry Potter.

Speaking of vintage bracelet, I am sure that everyone is very much familiar with the typical charm bracelets. Of course, we do have the normal charm bracelets too but we intend to expand our creativity in our blogshop that we have designed this ring-charm bracelet that is so vintage, yet so edgy. Whether to wear with a nice dress for dinner, or casual outfit, this piece of accessories can never get wrong, in fact is the best choice you would have!








Item Name: Grecian Harry Potter
Price: RM38/ SGD19
Charm: Feather Link, Train, Key, Lamp, Cage, Owl


Here comes another piece of Harry Potter bracelet. Honestly, I just couldn't get enough of these! I love the charms so much that I have designed another piece for that.







Item Name: Life in Hogwarts 
Price: RM40/ SGD20

Charm: Feather link, Lamp, Owl, Train, Key, Bird Cage

No comments:

Post a Comment